Day/Night Sensor can automatically turn on or off lights at dusk and dawn. It is not only convenient but also practical; it can control the lighting loads by working only at night. Examples of use are street lights, office lights, warehouse and factory lights, garden lights, etc. Its also known as Photocell Sensor, Light Sensor, Dusk to dawn sensor, Street light sensor, Day night Sensor, LDR Sensor.
- 1. Ambient Light: 5LUX to 50 LUX (adjustable)
- 2. Power source: 110-130V/AC 220-240V/AC
- 3. IP44
- 4. Rated Current: 10A/25A
- To Install the Photocell 306 to a flat surface, connect the plastic bracket to the photocell's main body as indicated in Figure A. For pole mounting a gland or conduit connector can be screwed into the base of the sensor.
- Ensure the Photocell 306 is installed above the light fitting as indicated in the diagram Figure A Incorrect Correct.
- Ensure power is switch off.
- Connect the wires as per the wiring diagram.
- Switch on the power
- Place the enclosed black plastic bag in the packing over the opaque (white) cover;
- With the bag covering the photocell which is situated under the opaque (white) cover, thus simulating darkness, this then automatically turns the lamp on;
- When the bag is removed from the opaque cover, it turns the lamp off automatically.
|Power Frequency||50 Hz|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to +40°C|
|Ambient Light||5LUX to 50 LUX (adjustable)|
|Power source:||100V-130V/AC 220V – 240V/AC|