Gas Alarm Detector User Manual
- 1. Multi-usage
- 3. lower power consumption,
- 4.Anti-error alarm
- 5.Anti-leakage alarm
Special gas sensor, never obtuse ,lower consumption, prolong usage life. 2. Particular design , detects coal gas ,nature gas ,LPG .
Single chip , anti-error alarm, stop leakage alarm, steady and standby.
Flash & sound alarm, auto reset .
Installation optional : wall mounted / ceiling mounted
- Detecting gas : coal gas, nature gas,LPG gas
- Alarm density: coal gas 0.1-0.5％; natural gas 0.1-0.3％ ;LPG gas 0.1-0.5％
- Working voltage : AC220V
- Working environment : temperature ：-10- 50ºC relative humidity ≦97%
- Working current : ≥100mA
- Alarm voice : ≥85db
- Response time : ≤20 second , according to the gas density
- First,make sure the density rate of gas and air, then fix the gas detector to a suitable place in 1.5 m radius . coal (nature) gas are light than air ,upon the air LPG is heavier than air ,sedimentary low place.
- 1. Connect power source
- 2. The green light will blinking, the device is in warming up.
- 3. Once green light will be stable device is activated.
- 4. When it detect the gas leakage, the green light will become red and flashing, along with the buzzer sound alert.
- 1. Do not install outside
- 2. Do not install ventilate pore, door etc. air flow strongly site.
- 3. Do not install on the place over - 10degree to 50 degree .
- 4. Do not install in humidity place.
- 5. Do not install on the place something block.
- 6. Do not use glue, pesticide, dope,diluent etc.
- 7. If has trouble,do not dismount repair by yourself.
- When combustible gas density overrun thestandard, the siren will keep in alarm ,you should:
- 1. shut the pipe spigot right away!
- 2. open window keep air circulated right away!
- 3. cut off all the fire source and keep away the tinder( lighter, match etc.)
- 4. keep away all power switch, electrical equipment.
- 5. check leakage reason, and inform relative department to deal with !
|Power Supply||220V AC|
|Warm-up Time||3-5 Minutes|
|Humidity Range||10% ~ 95% Relative Humidity (RH)|
|Working Temp. Range||-10°c ~ +50 °c|
|Alarm Sensitivity||10% LEL|