The electronic sunset switch is an automatic on/off switch for incandescent lamps. When the light fades in the evening, the Lighting will switch on after the set light intensity is reached. The Lighting will switch off at the present time or in the morning.
1) Operation Voltage: 220-240VAC 50Hz.
2) 1300W/230VAC for resistance load.
3) Lux setting range: about 5--300 Lux adjustable.
4) Timer setting range: from about 1 hour to 8 hours adjustable or run duck to dawn only.
5) Switching status indicate: red LED on/off.
6) Switching delay approx.: on 60 seconds /off 60 seconds after LED on or off.
7) Environmental protection: IP44.
8) Electric protected class : Ⅱ.
9) Operation temperature range:-10℃ -- +50℃.
Before installing always switch off the power supply at the mains. Install in accordance with I.E.C. Wiring Regulations. If in doubt, we recommend you consult a qualified electrician.
■ Ensure install the unit according to the indicator of symbol direction on cover (UP).
■ The best position to install the unit is on an outside wall facing : NORTH—EAST.
■ Please ensure that the Lighting operated by the unit, does not illuminate toward the PHOTOCELL windows.
NOTE: The installation must not allow artificial light to active the SUNSET SWITCH as Lighting may blink ON and OFF.
Mount the bottom case on the wall and connect the cable as shown in Figure B. Please note that ensure the cable drill through the rubber gasket. The bottom case can be mounted with two enclosed.